This website is based on five officially validated language portfolios, specifically:
33.2002 - Model for learners aged 9 to 12 years old (primary education)
34.2002 a - Model for learners aged 12 to 15 years old (lower secondary education)
34.2002 b - Model for learners aged 15+ (upper secondary education)
36.2002 - Model for adult second language learners
18.2001 - Model for learners in upper secondary vocational education
Other versions of the Language Portfolio have been added to these at a later stage, such as the model for higher professional education.
The Dutch Electronic Language Portfolio has officially been accredited by the European Validation Committee in Strasbourg under registration number 89.2007 electronic ELP (June, 2007)
The following institutions have been involved in the development of the above-mentioned portfolio models:
- Babylon, Centre for Studies of the Multicultural Society, Tilburg University (portfolio for primary education)
- SLO, National Institute for Curriculum Development
- Cinop, Centre for innovation of vocational education and training, 's-Hertogenbosch (vocational education and second language learners)
- Citogroep, National testing and assessment institute, Arnhem (secondary education)
- CPS, Centre for development and advice in education, Amersfoort (learning activities)
- European Platform for Dutch Education in the Netherlands, Alkmaar and The Hague
- Digital University (higher vocational education)
The English version of this site has been made possible by the financial contribution of the European Platform and the SURF Foundation (higher education and research partnership organisation for network services and ICT).
Please apply to these institutes directly for more specific information.
This application has been designed by Better.be B.V.
Layout & Grafics: Lemon8