The Dutch Language Portfolios meet these requirements. The Dutch Electronic Language Portfolio has officially been accredited by the European Validation Committee in Strasbourg under registration number 89.2007 electronic ELP (June, 2007).
The Dutch Language Portfolio models on paper have been accredited under the following registration numbers:
- 33.2002 - Model for learners aged 9 to 12 years old (primary education)
- 34.2002 a - Model for learners aged 12 to 15 years old (lower secondary education)
- 34.2002 b - Model for learners aged 15+ (upper secondary education)
- 36.2002 - Model for adult second language learners
- 18.2001 - Model for learners in upper secondary vocational education